400 Meter Run (I): 52.19, 1/31/2020 at the NYC DIII Invitational
800 Meter Run (I): 1:53.62, 3/7/2020 at the South Region Final Qualifier & Multi Program Record
Mile Run (I): 4:21.76, 2/08/2020 at the Noke Elite Meet Program Record
4x400 Relay (I): 3:29.11, 2/21/2020 at the CAC Championships Program Record
4x800 Relay (I): 8:12.41, 1/18/2020 at the VMI Keydet Invitational Program Record
Distance Medley Relay (I): 10:32.13, 2/21/2020 at the CAC Championships Program Record
2019-20 | Freshman
Outdoor Track & Field
- Due to the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the 2020 outdoor track & field season was not contested. To help prevent the spread of the virus, Southern Virginia University suspended all athletic activities, the change was made effective on March 13.
Indoor Track & Field
- NCAA Indoor Track & Field Championships qualifier in the 800m.
- USTFCCCA All-Region in two events (800m and DMR).
- Set five program records in his first season as a Knight in the 800m, mile, 4x400, 4x800 and DMR relays.
- CAC Indoor Track & Field Rookie of the Year.
- CAC Champion in the 800 meter run after running 1:53.90.
- Member of CAC Championship DMR team with program record time of 10:32.13.
- Won the 800 meter run at the South Region Final Qualifier with a program record time of 1:53.62.
- Named CAC Runner of the Week twice (12/09/19, 2/19/2020).
- Member of school record 4x400 team, placed 3rd at CAC Championships with a time of 3:29.11.
- Ran a program record in the mile with a time of 4:21.76 placing 2nd overall.
- Collected wins in the 800 meter run (1:58.20) and mile (4:30.04) at the 2019 Bast-Cregger Invitational.
- Won the 800 meter run at the Finn Pincus Invitational with a time of 1:57.31.
- Enjoys singing in the Men's Choir at Southern Virginia.
- Favorite movie is Hot Rod.
- Majoring in Business.
- Aspires to be an entrepreneur.