Rice Fitness Center
The Rice Fitness Center is located in the Knight Sports Arena across from the athletic training
room and includes free weights, weight machines, elipticals and
exercise bikes. All faculty, staff, students and their families are
welcome to use Rice Fitness Center free of charge.
Spring and Fall Schedule
Monday* through Friday**: 5:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
*Closed from 7 to 9 p.m. on Monday's for family home
**Closed from 11 to noon on Friday's for forums and
- Student ID card required
- Modest dress required (no sleeveless shirts, cutt-off shirts,
tank tops, short shorts or spandex)
- Shoes required (no bare feet, sandals or flip flops)
- Spotters must be used while lifting free weights
- Non-students ages 12-18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 12 years of age not allowed