The Rice Fitness Center is located in the Knight Sports Arena across from the Athletic Training Room and includes free weights, weight machines, ellipticals and exercise bikes. All faculty, staff, students and their families are welcome to use Rice Fitness Center free of charge.
Spring and Fall Schedule
- Monday: 5 a.m. - 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. - 11 p.m.*
- Tuesday – Friday: 5 a.m. - 11 p.m.**
- Saturday: 5 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
*Closed from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday nights for Family Home Evening
**Closed from 11 a.m. to noon on Fridays for devotionals and forums
- Student ID card required
- Modest dress required (no sleeveless shirts, short shorts or spandex)
- Shoes required (no bare feet, flip flops or sandals)
- Spotters must be used while lifting free weights
- Non-students ages 12-18 must be accompanied by an adult*
* Must be at least 12 years of age to use the Rice Fitness Center